From its humble beginning as an instant noodle company, Indofood has transformed into a “Total Food Solutions” company, engaged in all stages of food manufacturing from production and processing of raw materials through to finished products on the retailer’s shelf. A leader within its industry in Indonesia, Indofood is supported by an extensive distribution system that has made its products household names in every part of the country. The Largest processed food company with an extensive distribution network across the country is looking for professional and qualified candidates for :
Purchasing Staff (Paper Base Packaging)
Task & Responsibility :
1. Part of Corporate Procurement & Engineering, located in Jakarta, Indofood headquarter office.
2. To do field survey to the factory, vendor / supplier, etc
3. To support administrative work of purchasing such as making purchase order, etc.
* Age between 25-35 years old.
* Minimum education : diploma
* Driving skill & license (SIM A) is a must
* Having experience in purchasing would be an advantage
* Computer ability (microsoft excel & microsoft word)
Designated Person Ashore (DPA) & Training Manager
This position will be posted in one of our subsidiary company (PT. Samudera Sukses Makmur)
Task & Responsibility :
1. Responsible for safety and quality control of all company vessels and for getting required vessel certifications to operate
2. To coordinate with all departements regarding safety management issue, product, and port procedure
3. Regularly conduct training to related crew and staff
* Male / Female, minimum 40 years old.
* Minimum education : Bachelor degree in ANT 1 / ATT 1 – Shipping
* Minimum eight years experience as chief engineer / master in many different vessels and quality control / safety in shipping companies or experience working in class such as BV, BKI, Rina, or DNV
* Able to monitor, evaluate, and execute the implementation of ISO (International Standard Organization), ISM (International Safety Management) and ISPS (International Ship & Port Facility Security) Code
* Able to get the certification of ISO, DOC (Document of Compliance), SMC (Safety Management Certificate), ISSC (International Standard of Safety Certification) for every vessel
* Able to coordinate safety management, products, and port procedures with all departements involved
* Wide network with auditing institution such as BKI, BV, and other certification institution
If you meet the above requirements and interested with the position, please send your CV (preferable in word or adobe format) and latest photograph with position code (Purchasing Staff – Paper Base Packaging) or (DPA & Training Manager) as the subject of your email (file not more than 500 kb) to :