PT. Sepatu Bata, Tbk. is a footwear manufacturer and is a member of Bata Shoe Organization (BSO) which has its head office in Toronto, Canada. The Company produces a full range of footwear including leather shoes and sandals, canvas built up, casual and sport shoes, injection moulded sandals/slippers. The Company’s licensed brands, next to our main brand Bata, include North Star, Power, Bubblegummers, Marie-Claire and Weinbrenner. We are currently seeking:
Job Description and Responsibilities :
- Drafting and reviewing various of business contracts
- Provide any supporting legal documents, such as: power of attorney, statement letter, treaty of integrity and memorandum of understanding.
- Making negotiation with variety clients or third party for various legal aspects of company’s business /or projects.
- Responsible for intellectual properties rights registration, such as: trademark and copyright.
- Handling and maintaining all corporate business licenses and permits, such as: SIUP, TDP, Letter of Domicile, KADIN Certificating and Association membership.
- Prepare and giving legal opinion and legal advice to the management in order to convince the projects are properly in law.
- Developing & controlling the full inventory of legal contracts to ensure that all legal contracts are properly maintained, kept up to date and complied with.
- Handling and organizing Annual General Shareholder Meeting (RUPS), including to prepare all matters needed coordinating with notary.
- Making and reviewing Standard Operational Procedures for corporate legal department.
- Reporting to Chief Financial Officer and/ or Board of Directors.
- Prepare Minutes of BOD and Audit Committee Meeting;
- Assisting the Company in any legal issue.
General qualification as follows :
- Male/Female, Max.30years old;
- Min. Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Law;
- Min. 2 years of work experiences in the same position;
- Excellent Computer skill (Ms. Office, Internet, Email, etc);
- Good Communication & interpersonal skills;
- Able to work independently; moreover working within a team;
- Able to work effectively in tight deadline.
Special qualifications and requirements as follows :
Fluentin English, both oral and written is a must
Work Location : South Jakarta
If you are interested, please send your CV, Latest photograph and Expected Salary only by E-Mail to :
PT. Sepatu Bata Tbk.
Jl. R.A. Kartini kav. 28, Cilandak
Email : nurdiansyah@bataindonesia. com
With subject : “LEGAL OFFICER”
at the latest February 19, 2010!!
Only short-listed candidates will be notified for further interviews.