PT Lafarge Cement Indonesia (previously known as PT Semen Andalas Indonesia) a subsidiary of world leader in cement manufacturing and building material having its operation in Aceh, North Sumatra, Riau and Batam invites you to join our team to be based in Medan as:
(Sumatera Utara – Medan)
Reports to Director Human Resources, the candidate is responsible to:
* Manage the organization development, implementation and analysis of workforce planning, recruitment and staffing, training and development activities in line with the organization’s strategy in the organization and people development.
* work with HR function Managers to support Line Managers as strategic business partner in order to optimize Organization effectiveness
* Recruitment and selection work with line managers within their own organization also with external agencies such as job searcher and recruitment agencies.
* running and evaluating selection processes including interviews, assessment tests, personality questionnaires and customized group activities
* identifying training and development needs within an organization through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with business managers
* designing and developing training and development programs based on both the organization and the development needs
* considering the costs of planned programs and manage training budgets as well to assess the return on investment of any training or development program is becoming increasingly important;
* Coordinate with other HR functions of; C&B and HRIS data base updating, Employee and Industrial Relations, Career Path & Training Development
* Participate strategic due diligence on the projects concerned to provide HR analysis and recommendations for business decisions process
* Must possess at least Bachelor or Master degree from related field with in depth knowledge of Competencies based HR, Organization & People Development process, Performance Management, and strong in Recruitment & Selection matters
* Female is preferred to apply, with minimum 7 years working relevant experiences in HR area management, especially in Recruitment, Training, and Organization Development preferred with Multi National Companies.
* Familiar with Selection flows and Behavior based on interview methods, and relationship with some job search institution.
* Good knowledge of Labor and Government regulations, Immigration and Expatriation Working Permits process.
* Good interpersonal skills, presentation skills, strong analysis and negotiation skills
* English proficiency and Computer literacy is a must to provide any business reports
* Work closely with functional team for HR services requirements.
* High Integrity and Values, Initiatives, Customer Focus, Teamwork & Cooperation, and Driving for Results
* Leading People, Leading Change, Vision, Organizational Awareness, RelationshipBuilding, be Proactive
* Conceptual Thinking, and Analytical Thinking, Information Seeking , Impact and Influence
Qualified candidates are invited to forward your application electronically with full resume, recent photograph,
not later than 10 days after this posting date to below email address:
Note: Please put the job code in the subject of your application
ONLY SHORLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED FOR FURTHER SELECTION PROCESSES