Tately N.V – TATELY N.V., TATELY BUDONG-BUDONG N.V., ZARATEX N.V. are part of rapidly expanding international Oil & Gas company. Together with our other associated companies, we are operators of the Palmerah, Budong-Budong and Lhokseumawe Production Sharing Contract we are as well partner four non operated PSCs. Due to our expanding operations in Mamuju, west Sulawesi, and Lhokseumawe, Aceh, we are immediately seeking a highly motivated and skilled individual to fill the positions of:
SENIOR DRILLING ENGINEER (SDE)
Reporting to Operations Manager, this position will perform an integral role in all aspects of the planning, tendering and operation implementation of the offshore exploration drilling program in Lhokseumawe, Aceh.
The position will offer an initial 12 month contract.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Develop, execute, and evaluate drilling programs, including vertical and directional planning, casing and cementing designs, drilling procedures, etc. for offshore exploration wells
- Assist in prequalifying Contractors and preparing drilling, and 3rd Party services specifications for tender procedures
- Prepare drilling cost estimates for AFE s
- Monitor drilling expenditures and daily drilling performance
- Compile final well reports and assist In AFE closeout
- Minimum bachelor degree in Petroleum, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering with 12 years of industry experience
- Technically competent in drilling engineering with respect to high pressure exploration wells
- Experienced in jackup and semi submersible rig operations Current IADC/IWCF well Control Certification at Supervisor Level
LOGISTICS SUPERVISOR (LS)
Reporting to Operations Manager, this position will be responsible for the management of company logistics support service and will be based at the Jakarta office.
The position will offer an initial 12-month contract.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for implementation of all the company’s policies, procedures and guidelines on logistics in support of drilling and seismic operations.
- Identify priorities and organize the process to ensure the smooth working of the Logistics operations.
- Responsible for the budgeting and cost monitoring of logistics operations.
- Supervision of all material documentation as required by company policies and procedures and regulatory bodies.
Diploma degree with minimum of 10 years experience in Logistics and Warehousing operations within the Oil & Gas industry.
ONSHORE LOGISTICS COORDINATOR (OLC)
Reporting to Logistics Supervisor, this position will be responsible for the field logistics support service and be based in Mamuju, west Sulawesi.
The position will offer an initial 6 month contract.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for implementation of all the company s policies, procedures and guidelines on logistics in support of she drilling operations.
- Responsible for the day-to-day on site planning and execution of logistics activities, maintaining maximum HSE and operational efficiency.
- Supervision of all oil field equipment/materials movements relating to transportation to and from drilling rigs.
- Supervision of the material inventory system to ensure a complete tractability and accountability is achieved. Conduct regular stock checks and update the stock database as required.
- Diploma degree wish minimum 5-7 years experience in Field Logistics and Warehousing operations within she Oil & Gas industry. All of the above positions require good communication and interpersonal skills, have previously experience in working hand-in-hand collaboratively with expatriates in both an office environment and on site locations.
Please send your comprehensive CV (in English) with a recent photograph no later than 27th February 2010 to:
Plaza Bapindo, Menara Mandiri, 21st Floor
JI. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 5455, Jakarta 12190
Or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
(quoting Position Code on the subject of your e-mail).