PT. Asiadrill Bara Utama (Asiadrill) is an exploration drilling company based in Indonesia. Our fleet of drilling equipment can be utilised to perform a wide variety of drilling functions. Asiadrill is part of the Minvest International Group, with sister drilling companies Belldale Enterprises (Belldale) and Madagascar Drilling SA (Madadrill) operating in Australia and Madagascar respectively.
(to be based in Balikpapan, East Kalimantan)
Reporting to the Operation Manager, this position will be accountable for supervising drilling activities; Responsibilities include manage the day to day drilling rigs operations and coordination with all key personnel in order to maximize efficiency and cost effectiveness of the well drilling and completion operations to the HSE Management System of the Company and the Clients operating requirements;
Manage drilling rigs to enable safe, cost effective and efficient drilling and completion operations; Liaise with company client’s management team on daily basis to provide full support to improve well delivery processes and well productivity; Ensure all field operations are in compliance with regulator and company policies; Coordinate and liaise with service providers to assure continuity, effectiveness and efficiency of the operations; Monitor and manage financial performance, minimize cost and rigs downtime, maximize performance, monitor and report profits and losses; Preparing reports and develops subordinates.
- Bachelor degree in Technical (S-1).
- Having at least 10 (ten) years working experience in drilling with 5 (five) years in similar job.
- Competent technically with hands on experience and full understanding of rig equipment functions, capabilities and limitations and commissioning of new rigs.
- Strong analytical skills for troubleshooting problems on the rigs, mechanical and electrical failures, and down hole problems.
- Strong HSE background with safety leadership skills, coaching and mentoring skills, incident investigation skills, knowledge of most common HSE tools and skills.
- Ability to engage with people and work in multinational culture, lead by example and respect.
- Strong in creating, enabling and managing relationships with the clients with full respect and trust to gain their continuous trust and credibility.
- Good personal skills and ability to interact with all level within the organization including the clients and key suppliers.
- Excellent planning and coordination skills.
- Strong computer and English literacy.
- Have experiences in mining company will be an advantage.
An attractive compensation and benefits will be offered to the successful candidate.
Qualified candidates are invited to apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org or to PO BOX 423 Balikpapan, not later than 6 May 2010.
Only qualified candidates will be processed.