PT Musim Mas
We are a fully integrated and fast growing Palm Oil Company, seeking for qualified and motivated individuals to join our team for the following position:
– Supervises the work of accounting and clerical employees engaged in
– Responsible for generating and/or maintaining accounting and financial records of all funds, including reconciling bank statements and invoices, financial reports, bond payments, drafting checks, accounts payable, accounts receivable, etc.
– Prepares monthly and special accounting statements and reports.
– Prepares social security and tax withholding reports.
– Balances all receipts and tax collections.
– Male or Female Max 45 years old
– Minimum Bachelor degree of Accounting
– Minimum 5 Years experiences in the same position
– Ability to plan, implement and evaluate programs
– Ability to effectively manage, supervise and evaluate assigned personnel
– Ability to conduct meetings and prepare reports
– Knowledge of operating budget preparation and administration
ability to monitor and control the budget
– Have strong knowledge about Indonesian tax regulation.
– Willing to work in Medan, Sumatera Utara
– Bachelor degree in Accounting from reputable University with GPA min. 3.00
– Age between 22 – 28 years old.
– At least 1 year experience as Auditor in Plantation Company.
– Strong analytical ability.
– Able to operate computer (Ms. Office)
– Able to speak English and Hokkianesse/Mandarin is an advantage.
– Like challenge & able to work under pressure
– Willing to travel to plantation site.
Please send your Application Letter completed with Updated CV & Photo to :