PT Musim Mas
We are a fully integrated and fast growing Palm Oil Company, seeking for qualified and motivated individuals to join our team for the following position:
- Supervises the work of accounting and clerical employees engaged in
- Responsible for generating and/or maintaining accounting and financial records of all funds, including reconciling bank statements and invoices, financial reports, bond payments, drafting checks, accounts payable, accounts receivable, etc.
- Prepares monthly and special accounting statements and reports.
- Prepares social security and tax withholding reports.
- Balances all receipts and tax collections.
- Male or Female Max 45 years old
- Minimum Bachelor degree of Accounting
- Minimum 5 Years experiences in the same position
- Ability to plan, implement and evaluate programs
- Ability to effectively manage, supervise and evaluate assigned personnel
- Ability to conduct meetings and prepare reports
- Knowledge of operating budget preparation and administration
ability to monitor and control the budget
- Have strong knowledge about Indonesian tax regulation.
- Willing to work in Medan, Sumatera Utara
- Bachelor degree in Accounting from reputable University with GPA min. 3.00
- Age between 22 – 28 years old.
- At least 1 year experience as Auditor in Plantation Company.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Able to operate computer (Ms. Office)
- Able to speak English and Hokkianesse/Mandarin is an advantage.
- Like challenge & able to work under pressure
- Willing to travel to plantation site.
Please send your Application Letter completed with Updated CV & Photo to :