PT HM Sampoerna Tbk. is one of the leading tobacco manufacturing companies in Indonesia. In 2009, Sampoerna held an overall market share of 29.1% of the Indonesian cigarette market and retained the number one market share position. At the end of 2009, Sampoerna and its subsidiaries employed approximately 28,300 people. As the inspiring local company, in May 2005 PT Philip Morris Indonesia, an affiliate of Philip Morris International, acquiring majority ownership of Sampoerna.
You are responsible to assist in the guidance of agricultural programs of HMS leaf suppliers (internal and external) in the assigned area of responsibility to ensure the availability of tobacco that meets HMS requirements and to promote the implementation of Good Agricultural Practices.
– Hold Bachelor Degree or Master Degree with major in Science / Agronomy or Agricultural Production
– Having 5 years experiences in Agriculture Industry
– Good command in English both written and oral
– Proficient in MS Office, statistical software, and imaging software
– Technical Competencies: sufficient knowledge on plantation, warehouse storing, and processing.
If you are interested and possesses above qualifications please send you comprehensive resume to following address with email subject “Agronomist July 2010? not later than 14 August 2010 to: